If you perform acoustic measurements for STIPA, you will need an acoustic source according to IEC60268-16.
The Bedrock Talkbox contains a loudspeaker (10cm diaphragma), an amplifier and a DSP for equalization. You will control the device with a color touchpanel.
On Axis there is a red LASER for easy mechanical adjustment.
- STIPA IEC60286-16
- white and pink noise
- sinus octave bands (125Hz-8kHz)
- speech announcements in different languages
- All signals are calibrated in level and sprectrum
- Frequency range 20 - 15,000 Hz
- Calibrated range 125Hz-8kHz <+/-1dB
- calibrated level 54-72 dB(A) @ 1m
- Power supply 12V 3A DC (230V mains adapter included)
- Line-in 3.5mm
- Line-out XLR
- Power supply
- Carrying bag
- Mains adapter
- Calibration certicficate